Voting in Arkansas
Promoting Democracy Through Education
Am I Eligible To Vote in Arkansas?To register to vote in the State of Arkansas, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a United States Citizen
- Be an Arkansas resident (residing in Arkansas at least 30 days prior to the first election in which you will vote).
- Be age 18 or turn 18 on or before the next election.
- Not be a convicted felon whose sentence has not been discharged or pardoned.
- Not be presently adjudged as mentally incompetent as to your ability to vote by a court of competent jurisdiction.
Voter Registration Options in Arkansas
You have the following 2 options to register to vote in Arkansas:
Voting Options in Arkansas
You have the following 3 options to vote in Arkansas: