Voting in Florida
Promoting Democracy Through Education
Am I Eligible To Vote in Florida?To register to vote in the State of Florida, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a United States Citizen
- Be a legal Resident of Florida,
- Be 18 years old (you may pre-register to vote if you are 16 years old, but you cannot vote until you are 18 years old).
- Not have been convicted of a felony without your civil rights having been restored; and Provide your current and valid Florida driver's license number or Florida identification card number.
- Not have been adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in Florida or any other state without having the right to vote restored
Voter Registration Options in Florida
You have the following 4 options to register to vote in Florida:
Voting Options in Florida
You have the following 3 options to vote in Florida: