Voting in Kansas
Promoting Democracy Through Education
Am I Eligible To Vote in Kansas?To register to vote in the State of Kansas, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a U.S. citizen and a resident of the state of Kansas.
- Be at least 17 years old (and 18 years old by Election Day to vote).
- Be a Kansas Resident
- NOT be incarcerated, on parole or on probation for a felony conviction.
- NOT be disqualified to vote by a court, due to mental incompetence
- NOT be registered to vote in another state