Voting in Northern Marianas
Promoting Democracy Through Education
Am I Eligible To Vote in Northern Marianas?To register to vote in the State of Northern Mariana Islands, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- On the date of the election, must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be either a citizen or national of the United States
- Must be a resident in the Commonwealth and has resided in the Commonwealth for at least 120 days
- No person who is confined to a mental institution or has been declared by a court to be of unsound mind shall be eligible to vote.
- Must not be serving a sentence for a felony